The Baltimore Metro at a Glance
Our local real estate market has shown some wonderful numbers and it does not look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. This Baltimore Metro real estate market is proof our economy is really turning around. Take a look at the below great statistics!
- Median sales prices of $239,000 up 1.7% or $4,050 from last year
- Sales Volume up approximately $606 million, up 0.5% from last year.
- Closed sales up 0.7% compared to last year
- There were 3,433 new listings, down 5.1% from last year
- Active listings declined by 14.2%, the 20th consecutive month of declining year-over-year inventory levels.
- The median days-on-market for the Entire Baltimore Metro was 38 days to contract.
Full PDF Bright MLS report DC and Baltimore Metro Markets
If you have any questions about the real estate, capital markets, and/or investing in real estate, please feel free to call me directly.
Ryan E. Shilow
Maryland Broker of Record
A Johns Hopkins
Master of Real Estate